This weekend I worked on pouches!
What?
Are you not surprised?
Le sigh.
Some elaboration, perhaps?
I wasn't the only one. Ron is getting to the point in his post-surgical recovery where he's feeling mostly human again, and did some machine-sewing on pockets. He probably would have done more, but I didn't have pieces ready for him to work on.
I didn't cut out anything new, but I did work on the big stack of cut-out parts. IIRC I have ten pouches to lace up at this point. A couple leftovers I didn't finish last week, a couple that I got mostly ready to lace last weekend and only had to do minor work on this weekend, and several that were just a pile of parts when I last posted. I could have worked on more parts, but I figured I had enough about mid- to late-afternoon yesterday.
And last night I finished a pouch not in the above count.
This morning I ordered latches and rivets, as some as my supplies are getting awfully low, as well as some other odds and ends.
Please Admire My MileHiCon Mad Scientist Coat
22 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment