Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Flailing

Got up this morning, started getting ready for work, then my tummy started doing flip-flops (we're blaming the non-homemade guacamole we had with dinner last night, leftovers promptly circular-filed). After getting my tummy to settle, I wandered downstairs.

My big accomplishments this morning have been chainmail: a simple chain in silver aluminum and black rubber for this pouch:

And a fancier pattern in bronze aluminum and rust rubber for this pocket. Also shown is my second attempt at wire-wrapping around an antler tip. I haven't attached anything to the pouch yet - I want Ron and Robin's opinion if I need to re-do the wire-wrapping. Do you think the wrap would look better with black wire? (click to embiggen - all pictures)

And here's my loyal assistant:

No comments:

Post a Comment