Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yet another new belt pouch


Well after re-making the "wrist-rocket bracer" I wanted to make a rather simple pouch. This is what I came up with.

The body is around 3 in. high 6 wide and 2 deep, all hand stitched. After getting the main body stitched on I was trying to decide the way in which the closure would work my thought was using a Y tab. Lo and behold the next day Liana suggested a Y tab with a single stud for closure. So last night she laid out and cut a closure for it.

I did the two sets of stitching to hold the Y in place thus finishing it a short bit ago.

Maybe now I'll get around to cutting out the Cartridge pouch in black this week. Fun part is I get to cut it out... normally Liana does all the cutting. In the past I have proved that I am dangerous with head knives.

No comments:

Post a Comment