Friday, January 10, 2014

Colored Paper

I ordered paper today, several colors.

I was going to get off-white, pale green, and pale blue. But then an orange that is anything but pale jumped off of a blog page and said "YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITH ME". I failed to resist. And then I decided what the hey, I'll add pink and gray and put it on Otter's credit card.  

So I did.

I got, all from French Paper Co.

From their "Construction" line (as in heavy-duty construction equipment, not the awful construction paper we used in grade school), Whitewash (off-white) and Insulation Pink.

The light blue is Dur-O-Tone Butcher Blue.

For light green I got Speckletone Starch Mint. Speckletone is recycled, and has flecks and bits in it. 

The grey is Parchtone Gunmetal. Parchtone is animal-free pseudo-parchment.  


And the rather shocking orange is Pop-Tone Tangy Orange.

Sorry, I can't find a way to link directly to the French Paper blog post that grabbed me. This should get you close, then scroll down to the August 13th entry that's business cards that look like movie tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment