Monday, November 16, 2009

Art Show Semi-Success

We didn't do spectacularly well at the Windycon Art Show, but it wasn't really that bad. Although I had hopes, I didn't rationally expect to sell the Sam Browne belt - it had a somewhat narrow range of sizes it would fit, after all.

But, I did have hopes for the wrist-rockets in particular, as well as the map case and the pouches. Unfortunately, the only thing to sell was the small shell carrier with empty brass. But even though it went for the opening bid price, it was still profitable enough to cover all the entry fees (a whole whopping $4.50).

And I forgot business cards (headdesk headdesk headdesk), but I did give contact information to two different people who may order, one of whom sounds like I'll hear from shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment