Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pictures! We got Pictures!

Here it is, the picture post I've been threatening. Click pictures to embiggen.

First up, an illustration of why I bought a gross each of small- and medium-size binder clips. This is a round laced purse, where the gusset has been glued in. For every binder clip visible, there's another one on the other side. I also glued up a rectangular purse, which used at least as many binder clips.


Next, Lon learns that dropping all your pictures in at once and trying to rearrange and insert text in between is not a good idea. That way lies madness. OTOH, I learned how to get pictures from Gmail directly to Picasa Web Albums without downloading them to a computer first, and the same method can be used to get them from my phone to Picasa Web Albums. 

On to little red bins in the big green tool chest. These are the buckle and dee drawers. You can see in each where I've turned a 1" x 2" bin to show where a 2" bin would fit.


Last night I worked on the vertically-stacked pockets. They're ready to have the edges of the flaps laced, and to have everything sewn together. To make the sewing a little easier I've tacked the belt loops and gussets down. In the second picture the pocket fronts are just sitting on the gussets to give you the general idea.

 

A Sad and Tragic Creature:

The cute little ATV winch, on the temporary test frame, and a roller fairlead, since not everybody knows what such a beastie is. This is the good one we found in the Cabela's Bargain Cave marked down about 75%.

And that's all I've got for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment