Monday, February 27, 2012

Found: Floor!

There's a floor out in the dining room!

Ron got dinner started while I was on the way home, so once it was in the oven I went out and started doing further cleanup so the big sewing machine is usable. And Ron helped me find places to put things away, instead of just rearranging the mess.

If I keep this up the room is going to be neat again. Be still my heart. I might even be able to set things up so I can work out there while Ron is using the sewing machine, but I'm not holding my breath on that one - there's a lot of stuff out there, and there's only so much condensing we can do (before we reach critical mass and things collapse into a black hole. Which would be bad.)

At the moment Ron is out giving the sewing machine a thorough cleaning and oiling. In a little bit I'll go out and cut and punch lacing holes in a small steampunk pocket flap.

No comments:

Post a Comment