Friday, December 4, 2009

Drat, Boar's Head Cancellation

I think both Ron and I have the flu. So last night we called the merchant coordinator for Boar's Head and cancelled. I didn't wait until tonight, because she'd sent e-mail a week or so ago with various useful information, and mentioned she had a waiting list. So I'll give somebody else a chance - I've been the beneficiary of waiting-list-dom a couple times, so I'd rather do unto others. And it's highly unlikely I'll suddenly wake up bright and perky tomorrow morning.

Oh heck, who am I kidding. I *never* wake up bright and perky. What a revolting state of being for first thing in the morning. Shudder.

Anyhoo, I'm also neck-deep in design geekery, as detailed over here:

No comments:

Post a Comment