Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back to Work

Busy busy this afternoon - since I was cutting straps for leashes and collars for the dog show tomorrow, I also cut out belts. We didn't quite get them put together, but we've got another week for that.

I feel like we flailed around a lot and didn't actually accomplish as much as we could have today. But we did get leashes and collars done, and after dinner we packed the truck. And I found another side of black latigo, so I straightened out the edge and we'll throw that in to take with.

I was afraid I wasn't going to have enough hardware, but I found a stash of the buckles I use for 1" collars, and I had more swivels for leashes than I remembered. The big problem turned out to be rivets. We are dreadfully short on #9 copper rivets. Had I realized it early enough I could have run over to The Leather Factory store, but that didn't happen. Oh well, I can always sew things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment