As you may have surmised, the weekend wasn't exactly as productive as it could have been, although the MuseCon program book did provide distraction on Friday.
The program book is thiiiis for from being done.
I think I created the 2013 ad on Sunday morning, after finally getting the Dover image book/CD I was waiting for, in Saturday's mail.
Sunday Ron made the artwork for the cover and T-shirts. Last night I put in all the proofreading edits Betsey, Xap, and I had found. I also decided that I'm not afraid of white space, the one or two spots where I maybe could drop in filler art could just stay white.
Tonight I'll export print-quality PDFs from InDesign, and then create the ID packages, which include all the fonts and images used in predictable locations, and upload to the printer.
Did do a little bit of leatherworking on Sunday, making a new collar for Pippin.
Still haven't heard back from the fall gaming convention at CoD. At this point I'm not holding my breath.
I'll probably slack off the rest of this week, but then I need to start working on schedule signage for the MuseCon programming rooms. I plan on doing 11" x 17" color signs, one per day per room, again. I need to look at what posters, etc. we've cleaned up (and removed words from) since last year, and decide what I want to use for each room.
April Marches On
14 hours ago