Monday, March 9, 2009

Bits of Progress

It turned out that I didn't make much design progress yesterday after all. OTOH, the pouch I'm working on is just about sewn up. I also drew a pouch pattern for Ron (from a sketch with dimensions, so it was fairly quick & easy), and then cut it out. He's probably finished sewing that one up by now. Which reminds me, I need to let him know I have an idea for holding it shut . . .

Ran up to The Leather Factory today, for yet more hardware, a couple tools, a kit, and a set of motorcycle patterns. A friend of ours wants a handlebar bag for his motorcycle, and it turned out LF had a kit for an appropriate bag on sale. The patterns are also motorcycle accessories. Motorcycle stuff has never been particularly interesting in general, with my deep love for black and fringe, but we'll happily make things for friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment