Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Purse

Here are a couple pictures of the new purse.  The body is about 5" tall, 7" wide, and 3" thick; with a wider flap, and with the curve in the flap it's actually about 5-1/2"-5-3/4" tall.  I wanted to pull the flap down a little farther, but I screwed up and punched holes in the flap for the larger rotary latch.  Oops.  

Yes, I know my backdrop has dog hair all over it.  It isn't a backdrop so much as a chunk of fabric left over from a mending job, propped up on a water bottle and a pile of other stuff that was sitting within reach of my seat on the couch.  And the pictures were taken with my iPhone camera (which really isn't a bad little camera). 

Once the purse has a shoulder strap it'll go upstairs to the light table and have a proper portrait taken under the for-real photographer lights with a DSLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment