Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pictures! We got pictures!

Bwah ha ha ha ha!  We took pictures yesterday!  Lots and lots of pictures!

Belts, (except for kilt belts), and a bunch of purses and pouches.  We started with Ron taking the pictures and me setting stuff up on the table, then I finished up while Ron took Robin to karate.  It was a slower process doing it all by myself, but not too bad.  Ron tweaked the exposure, etc. in Lightroom (correct one, apply to batch), then I cropped. 

I exported to the proper size JPEG today, but haven't posted anything yet.  


Also continued work on the steampunk cargo carriers today, after I finished up a knitting project.  I got the lacing done on all three flaps for the pockets.  

Now, I think, it may be time to go off to the tub.  Besides doing Otter-ish stuff I've been on a cooking binge all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment